News & Events

Work Permit in Australia

Work Earn and Settle!! TSS 482 visa – Cook and Chef If you have 2-3 years’ experience as a Cook or Chef, you may be eligible for work permit in Australia! For more details contact us now! KAPS Consultancy Ltd. 18-36 Island Business Centre...

Read More